Designed with the same commitment to quality that made WD external drives the number one drives in the world, Western Digitals WD Elements 3TB external hard drives are the right answer for simply affordable add-on storage. Just plug it in to a USB port and start saving your photos, music, video, and files.
- Model: WDBAAU0030HBK-NESN
Interface: USB 2.0
Form Factor: 3.5″
This drive is preformatted for use in Windows, and can be reformatted for use with Mac OS X using Apple’s Disk Utility application. The drive is ready to use right out of the box –you won’t have to load any software from a CD to get the drive to work. It is an excellent option for users who would like to add storage capacity to their system.
- Designed with the same commitment to quality that made WD external drives the number one selling drives in the world
- Plug-and-play design allows you to connect the power and plug the drive into a USB port to instantly add more storage to your computer
- Turns on and off with your computer. Enters idle mode when not in use. Utilizes a WD drive with power-saving WD GreenPower Technology and an EnergyStar compliant power supply
- Packaged in a minimized eco-friendly, recyclable packaging made from recycled materials
- Designed for use with Windows-based computers. Can be easily reformatted for use with Macs
Customer Reviews of the Western Digital WDBAAU0030HBK-NESN:
Its a great external hard drive, I have several 1.5TB models just like this deployed in our office, and just like them they are very quiet and effective as a backup solution.
Yes it’s on, for reals. It’s so quite it makes me question my own ears. I got the 3TB version, and maybe I will be able to fill it in about 100 years. j/k. I have 5 externals running off of a powered hub on my laptop at all times and this one takes the cake as the largest and quietest one of them all. One HD to rule them all? Maybe, if the cake is a lie. Seriously, buy this one and site back and relax.
Price: $180.99 (Price on amazon.com: $124.99)
What’s in the box: USB 2.0 external hard drive, USB cable, AC adapter, Quick Install Guide.