Seagate Barracuda PCB is short for seagate barracuda circuit board, sometimes our seagate barracuda hard drives’ failure are caused by PCB Errors. When we want to repair them we need to have a Seagate Barracuda PCB swap(replacement). Here you can find these Seagate Barracuda PCB of Barracuda 7,8,9,10,11 and 12 pcb boards listed bellow:
Before you purchasing seagate barracuda pcb please read:
1.These are just PCB (Printed Circuit Boards), not the whole HDD (Hard Disk Drive);
2.Hard drive failures are NOT always caused by circuit board failure.
3.In most cases, you should exchange the BIOS chip before you swap the drive PCB;
How to exchange seagate barracuda PCB’s BIOS/Main Controller IC?
1. Move the BIOS/the Main Controller IC (the biggest chip on the board) from your original barracuda PCB by using hot-air gun, and then solder it on the replacement board. Some electronics repair shop can do it.
2. Move BIOS is not difficult. You just need do it carefully.
3. Move the Main Controller IC is a complex job which need you have certain technique.
Related Seraches: seagate barracuda pcb, seagate barracuda circuit board, seagate circuit board, seagate pcb, seagate pcb replacement, seagate pcb board, seagate pcb swap, seagate hard drive pcb, seagate hdd pcb
Seagate Barracuda Circuit Boards:
- Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 Hard Drive PCB
- Seagate Barracuda 7200.8 hard drive PCB
- Seagate Barracuda 7200.9 hard drive PCB
- Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 hard drive PCB
- Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 hard drive PCB
- Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 Hard Drive PCB
HDDZone.com is the one of the largest second-hand HDD PCBs suppliers, HDDzone always concentrate on supplying the high quality PCB to worldwide HDD repair enthusiasts and data recovery companies. Visit HDDZone.com