Swap Western Digital PCB 2060-701424-007 REV A(Printed Circuit Boards) to recover your data from damaged HDD due to PCB failure. 2060-701424-007 REV A is the board number on this PCB. If your HDD’s PCB has problems, the drive usually cannot boot up or there may be an inaccurate display in the BIOS of the hard drive’s information. Also power may not get to the hard drive and as a result it will not spin up.
Western Digital 2060-701424-007 REV A PCB Board Details:
Board Number: 2060-701424-007 REV A
Main Controller IC: 88i6545-TFJ1
HDD Motor Combo IC: L6284 2.2
Manufacturer: Western Digital
Note: Hard drive failures are NOT always caused by circuit board failure.
Possibilities of WD circuit board failures:
- Hard disk doesn’t spin up. Either no sound or a short, quiet tickling sound can be heard.
- Hard disk does not spin up. Buzzing sound can be heard.
- Hard drive spins up fine, but is not recognized in device manager or in BIOS. Hard drive recognized with default manufacturer value (like 0GB capacity, wrong SN or Model).
- There is a burning smell can be sensed coming from a hard drive or pcb circuit board.
- You can see a burned component on the circuit board.
- Hard drive makes a clicking sound.
- Extremely slow reading.
- Hard drive, after some time disappears from Device Manager and from the system. May also be running very hot.
Western Digital 2060-701424-007 REV A PCB Photos:
Buy this WD pcb board online: Western Digital 2060-701424-007 REV A PCB
More Western Digital 2.5″ Laptop PCB on HDDZone.com