1. I’m looking for a PCB replacement for my Seagate 7200.12 ST3500418AS with firmware version CC35.
The specification for my board is:
Board number: 100535704 Rev A
Main Controller IC: B5502C0
HDD Motor Combo IC: SH6964BD
2. I need a PCB for Seagate ST3250820A P/N: 9BJ03E-305
Site code: TK
HDD:Barracuda 7200.10 250 250GB
Main Controller IC: 100427288
Could you please tell if you have one that works in this HDD.
Thank you in advanced!
PCB Boards for Seagate Barracuda 7200 on HDDZone.com
- Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 PCB
- Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 PCB
- Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 PCB
- Seagate Barracuda 7200.9 PCB
- Seagate Barracuda 7200.8 PCB
- Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 PCB
Replacement the PCB will not solve the problem below:
The drive will power up normally (no ticking noises, errors etc) but will not be recognized by the computer;
The drive will power up normally and be recognized correctly but will report a size of 0 bytes;
The drive will power up but report SMART errors on boot;