Why Buy Solid-State Drives?
These solid state drives are more expensive and come in smaller data sizes. Well, for mobile users, SSD technology offers more benefits over traditional hard drives with spinning parts. These pluses come in the form of much more efficient power usage and battery life for the computer it’s being used in like laptops. Solid State Drives have no movements so they consume less power and allows SSD drives to be able to withstand large impact loads – like dropping your laptop. The US military has been using SSD technology for a while now where harsh conditions and frequent impacts are the norm.
Popular SSD Brands:
Intel® Solid-State Drives
- Intel® Solid-State Drive 510 Series
- Intel® Solid-State Drive 320 Series
- Intel® Solid-State Drive 311 Series
- Intel® Solid-State Drive 310 Series
- Intel® X25-E Extreme SATA Solid-State Drive
- Intel® X25-M and X18-M Mainstream SATA Solid-State Drives
- Intel® X25-V High Performance Value Solid-State Drive
Corsair Solid-State Drives
Maximum performance for the ultimate system. The Corsair SSD product line offers the highest performance in Read/Write speeds of up to a maximum read speed of 285MB/s and write speed of 275MB/s. If speed is what you are looking for Corsair SSD’s are the perfect choice
- Force Series GT
- Force Series 3
- Performance 3 Series
- Force Series
With the increasing need to stay connected, Kingston offers a new line of Solid-State drives
to improve your computer’s performance. Flash technology makes SSDNow drives faster,
more durable and reliable than standard mechanical hard disk drives.
- SSDNow S100
- SSDNow V100
- SSDNow V+100
- SSDNow V+100E
- SSDNow V+180
- SSDNow E-SERIE
- SSSDNow M-SERIES
- SSDNow V+ SERIES
- SSDNow V-SERIES
OCZ Solid-State Drives
- Solid State Drivescategory, OCZ Technology Group, Inc. has built on its expertise in high-speed memory to become a dominant player in the manufacturing and distribution of solid state drives (SSDs), a disruptive, game-changing technology that is replacing traditional rotating magnetic hard disk drives (HDDs).
- OCZ PCI-Express solid state drives
- OCZ’s High Speed Data Link (HSDL)
- SATA solid state drives
- OCZ Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) Solid State Drives
- OCZ USB 3.0 drives
Crucial Solid-State Drives
Solid-state drives are the rugged, reliable, battery-efficient alternative to traditional hard drives.
ADATA Solid-State Drives
ADATA is committed in developing cutting-edge SSD technology and offers complete SSD product lineup that brings extraordinary performance. SATA 6Gb/s,SATA 3GB/s.