PC-3000 for SCSI is a first-to-market professional hardware-software solution for testing, diagnosing the failures and recovering data from Hard Disk Drives with SCSI and SAS interfaces in tandem with Data Extractor SCSI.
- SAS (Serial Attached SCSI) are supported.
- SCSI-2, Ultra SCSI, Ultra2 SCSI, Ultra 160 SCSI, Ultra 320 SCSI is supported.
- Original user-friendly interface similar to that one of PC-3000 for Windows.
- PC-3000 for SCSI can work with 1 up to 15 Hard Disk Drives simultaneously; make tests and service operations for each of them and independently from all the other drives.
- New PC-KEY2 (Power supplier) card can control power supply of one HDD.
- Three external power sources of ATX standard, you can connect several HDDs to each of them. DBMS for resource storage – one of the most safe database of all existing ones.
- PC-3000 for SCSI hardware-software product can function under these Operating systems: Microsoft Windows 98/ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP. Requirements to your PC hardware are determined by the requirements to the OS. SCSI adapter must be installed.
- Know-how manuals with different methodologies of data recovery, recommendations on interchangeability of PCBs, succession of making hot-swap.
More about PC-3000 please refer to this post: Hard Drive Repair Tool PC3000 System